Friday, February 6, 2015

Life Lately: 6 February 2015

Listening - Nothing at the moment

Eating - My boyfriend and I just ordered veggie burgers from Root, and he is picking them up on his way home. I can't wait!

Drinking -Lots of water & tea because I am sick :( :(

Reading -  I feel like I'm behind on my reading lately. I'm in the middle of a few different books right now. You can check out all of my books on GoodReads (goodreads.com/wildflowerchild)

Watching - The last thing I watched was my Pats win the Superbowl!!
Planning - The busy work week I have ahead of me. This is a really bad time to be sick because I have two giant projects that I need to finish ASAP

Wearing - my pajamas (flannel & sweats) - I'm sick, what do you expect
Nails -I haven't worn nail polish in months. I've always enjoyed wearing nail polish, but I'm trying to reduce the amount of toxins I put onto my body and into my surroundings

Feeling - sick, sick, and more sick! I thought it was just a head cold, but I've started wheezing. Here's to hoping it goes away soon

Weather - extremely cold with lots of snow. It is full on blizzard season here in Boston. We received a record-breaking 40 inches of snow in just one week, and we are expecting more snow in the next few days. Not to mention that the wind chill is below 0F

Wanting - some more tea, and my veggie burger! In fact, I think I will get up and make some tea momentarily

Needing - lots of rest and fluids, I suppose

Enjoying - the hilarious blizzard and New England weather memes. they're so relevant
 
This one is particularly relate-able
because my car is so deep under snow right now that I can't even see it
 
 
Let's Connect!
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love that.

    http://www.thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah totally can relate to this meme, but thankfully i had an understandable boss. Get better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic