Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trip to Cape Breton

I mentioned a week or so ago that I went on a vacation with my parents and my brother up to Cape Breton island, off of Nova Scotia in Canada. We had a wonderful time visiting family, hiking, and exploring the area! The only downside was the 15+ hour drive each way.

Cape Breton is such a beautiful place. Here are some of the pictures I took while we were on our trip.


entering Nova Scotia from New Brunswick

view of the Bay of Fundy through my binoculars

the view from my mom's cousin's house where we stayed

path on another relative's property

gorgeous view of the water

hashtag selfie

Mary Ann Falls

the island has the most gorgeous cliffs

stacking rocks

the Cabot Trail is one gorgeous view after another

the dock at yet another cousin's house

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic