Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tumblr Tuesday #54

This week is so crazy and hectic! I have been urgently searching for an apartment for July and August, since my lease ends July 1. Not to mention that I haven't even started packing! I'm not in panic mode...yet, but I'm sure that isn't too far away haha
I'm looking forward to a new place - a change of scenery, and getting to live in another part of the city. I'm pretty excited.
Here are some of my favorite Tumblr posts from this week. You can probably tell that I have moving on my mind from the number of posts that have to do with houses/design.
As always, you can follow my three main blogs: vredig, wildflwrchild, and cleangreenvegan.


1 comment:

  1. that first picture is just perfect. Imagine waking up with that view everyday?

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic