Saturday, May 24, 2014

Crafty Saturday #38

My weekly Crafty Saturday feature seems to be something that my readers have always enjoyed, so I am planning to continue this feature now that I am back to blogging.

Here are 3 craft/diy projects that I've found online that I wanted to share with you all. I appreciate any and all feedback about what type of projects you would like to see more of, so feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

As always, you can view more craft projects on my pinterest (pinterest.com/mlynn021).


Stamp Leaf Prints, via WolfTea


Bath Bombs, via Something Turquoise


Macrame Racerback Tee, via Trash to Couture

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic