Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Month In Instagrams: January 2014

I still don't feel like I am using Instagram to it's full potential - I did not take very many pictures this month. I just don't remember to take pictures a lot of the time. Anyone have any tips?

To check out all of my pictures, follow me on Instagram!: wildflwrchild





      1. Looking over the East Side of Boston from the 28th floor
      2. Late night Cheerios because I couldn't sleep
      3. Throwback to me at age 7 with my Grandma's puppy
      4. Maple Grove Farms maple candies are the best
      5. The Good Life Lab by Wendy Jehanara Tremayne...this book is so inspiring

3 comments:

  1. I cold totally tell that was you younger! Haha.
    I'm now following you. c: @gypzilla

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That old photo of you is the sweetest! I'm a late night Cheerios person as well..hehe. I don't know what it is, but it is always my go-to snack when I can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic