Thursday, February 6, 2014

Clean Green Vegan

After spending the past two weeks very sick in bed, I decided that I would start to look into my diet to see what I can change in order to eat healthier and stay healthier. I'm already a vegan and have been for over two years now, but I feel that diet and nutrition is an area that can always use improvement. I don't have any concerns about my weight - my goal is to maintain my current weight, but I just think that by incorporating even more fresh fruits and vegetables into my diet, I can become even healthier.
In order to serve as a source for healthy food ideas and motivation (and some exercise, especially ballet and yoga), I decided to start yet another Tumblr (yes, I'm addicted). I would love if you checked it out and let me know what you thought!: cleangreenvegan.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way- whenever I'm feeling sick/rundown/different I look into ways I need to change my diet. I'm vegetarian (could never make the vegan leap, so I admire you!) and it seems like we tend to think more about the effects of what we're eating have on our bodies. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic