Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm a College Graduate!!

As some of you may know by now, I graduated from college with my Bachelor's of Arts in Environmental Studies with a minor in Dance on Sunday. The day was perfect - the sun was shining, it was warm (but not sweltering), and afterwards I went to my favorite vegan restaurant with my family!

I am so excited to be moving forward with my life, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me.

Here are some pictures from the day:


Processing down "The Hill"

I was in the first row

in line to get my diploma

hugging my aunt, who has always been one of my greatest inspirations

that's me!

with my brother (he's actually younger than me)

my mom showing off my diploma

with my grandparents

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations beautiful!!!! Wow, this is such a huuuge thing! Really, CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see where the future takes you :)
    Love,
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome - congratulations! and good luck with your next steps! :)
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!

    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, congrats!!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm graduating in a couple of months and it's so scary xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love the pop of colour on your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! No more teachers, no more books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!



    xoxo
    www.officialsalmon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! :)

    xoxo,
    CLAUDINE
    http://histrionicdeity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you! Great choice for your degree by the way. ;) Congrats!!! It's got to feel great to be done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That's very exciting! I just found your blog today and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic