Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tumblr Tuesday #18

Last night, we were promised anywhere between 3 and 8 inches of snow. Because the thrill of a snowstorm never fades even as an adult, I woke up this morning hoping my classes were cancelled...no such luck. There isn't even an inch of snow on the ground. I'm very disappointed. To add to that, the wifi in my house seems to be down, so I am currently in the middle of my common room, in my pajamas, plugged into the ethernet, writing this post. I still have faith that today will be a good day, though. Hopefully I can even get around to cleaning my room. It looks like a bomb went off in there.

Happy Tuesday!


9 comments:

  1. I love the vending machine. If only that were in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens!! We were supposed to get snow yesterday too in lower New York and yeah...nothing. I was hoping for a slow day today in my bed like the 2nd to the last picture. Oh well! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first art work, do you know who did it?! it's beautiful... and the moon illustration as wel :) oh, and the vegetable vending machine is funny! I haven't seen them in Japan though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that first pic so much, pics of mtns make my knees weak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks for Tumblr Tuesday!

    xoxo
    Nike O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wirklich toller Blog :)
    Hast du Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen?
    like-m-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shoots

    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes we do need vending machines with veggies in them!!!!! They'd make a lot of money off of me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic