Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Inspiration: New Zealand

This is absolutely crazy and wild of me, but just today I booked a flight to New Zealand for this Saturday (...granted I can get my passport tomorrow)!!! My best friend is studying abroad there so I'm going to be staying there for about 2 weeks visiting her and her flatmates. I will hopefully have plenty of pictures to share when I get back (I'm still learning to bring my camera everywhere I go). I'm so so soooo excited to go! Here are some styles I put together to suit the fact that it is Winter in New Zealand (but still about 60F) and based on some things I would like to do while I'm there!

Plane Ride
Knit top / Victoria's Secret cotton tunic / Crea Concept long pants, $51 / TOMS shoes, $60 / Elliott Lucca black duffel bag / K. Amato gold plated jewelry / Warby Parker eyewear / H20 AUDIO Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones

 
Going Clubbing

Cheap Monday cotton tank top / Agent Ninetynine top, $21 / River Island short mini skirt, $24 / Charlotte Russe stiletto high heels / Ring / Wet Seal gold dangle earrings / Christian Dior sparkly nail polish


Hiking
Acne gray sweater / Patagonia top / Paige Jeans military cargo pants, $140 / Keds lace up sneaker / Organic by John Patrick backpack bag / Heart shaped earrings / Klean Kanteen Reflect Stainless Steel 27 Ounce Water Bottle With...

1 comment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic