Saturday, August 25, 2012

If I had a million dollars... [3]

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, I was in New Zealand. Now that I am back, expect lots of NZ posts! But first, a late "If I had a million dollars" post (coming from the airport in Washington D.C.).


V-Neck Vertical Stripe Cardigan @ OASAP
I am so infatuated with this sweater. Everything from the color, the pattern, and the fit is just perfect.

Scallop Hem Play Shorts @ ShopAkira
Scallop hems are a favorite of mine. I like these shorts because they would look great both 
with and without tights.

Turquoise and Hematite Necklace @ SeptemberWillow
This necklace is truly gorgeous. If you haven't noticed, I love geometric designs.

Black Studded Cuff Shirt @ Dorothy Perkins 
I've been looking around everywhere for a sheer blouse that I love, and with the studded cuffs, 
this might be the one!

  1. This bra from ASOS is so cute that I would wear it as a top! (Is that kosher?)
  2. I love how these lace cut-out leggings from boohoo are both sexy and fun.
  3. Butterflies have always been a favorite of mine. I like this floral butterfly scarf from Oasis because it has butterflies on it (duh!) and because it will be a great transition piece from summer to fall.
  4. This gold geometric plate belt from Zara is both functional and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace and cardigan you picked.
    gorgeous choices.

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic