Sunday, July 29, 2012

Favorite Looks This Week (Take 2)

I'm not off to a good start posting my favorite looks every week, but that's okay. Here is this week's edition:

1. I love the peep of sky blue those socks provide. It's a great contrast to the skirt.
2. I really adore off the shoulder tops, and those shorts! They look like the ones I posted about here.
3. I can't get enough of bustier tops...I realy love that this one is paired with a very high waisted skirt.
4. I love everything about this look - the skirt, the tied top, the jewelry, the red lips, the bun - just everything!
5. That dress is so beautiful - the detailing is just gorgeous.
6. I think that top is really cute. It has a vintage look, and I love the necklace paired with it.
7. I had to add this look because I didn't think it was possible to not look like a dweeb with Mickey Mouse ears, but she pulled it off here.
8. I really love this romper; it has a similar vintage vibe as the shirt in #6 does.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

1 comment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic