Friday, July 6, 2012

Favorite Looks This Week, Take 1

It's safe to say that I have a slight addiction when it comes to Lookbook. I love browsing all the different looks and drawing from styles around the world.

Here are some of my favorite looks I saw this week:

    1. I love the carefree vibe of the untucked shirt, bell bottoms, and head scarf. The red lips really add to the look.
    2. This look is just so fun in everyway; from her wild hair down to her Mickey Mouse dress shirt.
    3. I've been lusting after a sheer blouse of some sort, and I really love this one with the bold color accent. I also love how she kept it casual with cut-off shorts and Converse's.

    
    4. I love these bright red skinny jeans! I love that she kept up the rocker vibe with the fedora and tee, but added the matching necklace.
    5. This look is so simple, but she wears it so well that I just hadd to include it in my list.
    6. I'm always in awe by people who can pull off wearing an old rocker tee with a skirt and keep the look edgy and sexy.
    7. Another look featuring my obsession for colored pants! But besides those pants, look at that amazing space-inspired shirt! I can't get enough of space stuff.

    8. I adore this crochet top and how fun it is paired with the bright shorts.
    9. Rock n' roll with a little bit of fun with the peek-a-boo neon bandeau bra - so much fun.
    10. This look is so soft and elegant; she looks like a beautiful woodland fairy.
    11. Fringe is always fun, and I'm all about showing a little bit of leg while still keeping it classy.

all looks via Lookbook
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic